Thursday, March 25, 2010

gaga over crocs!

march 20 2009, saturday...
From the moment that i woke up im very excite because it's 2nd day of the annual crocs sale
i woke up around 7:30 am, the crocs sale will open at 10 am... I was chatting with my brothers and i am encouraging them to join me because it's 90% off!!! My boyfriend, his brother and my brother went to meralco avenue @ around 8 am and along the way we ask one another,"how can we go to Mega tent??" we are so stupid maybe because of excitement....we trying to find our way to meralco avenue a policeman stop us and told us that we violated on of the traffic rules...i was furious because he is accusing me of recless driving!!!i told manong police that i'm just lost...but he doesn't want to hear it. but i did not back down..i insist then manong police said ang kulit ko daw...so he set us free...we arrived at megatent around 9:30 am, i was shocked because the line is exaggerated and we need to be in the line too...there are no tents and we are exposed to the scorching sun...when we are just about 50 people away from the entrance(yey!) my nose bled..and i feel dizzy..but nevermind.. i'm going to get my crocs...when we are already inside...people are like ants searching for food...they are opening boxes that should not be open...it was hot and the people are on fire!!!the prices are good...the maryjanes are available in size 10 only...lucky for mr it's my size..it's 300 pesos ony..the high heel sandals is 500 and the other flipflops is 999...i spent at least 2 hours fighting over diff colors and finding sizes for me...i got myself 3 maryjanes and a nice slippers for my mom..i was about to pay and the cashier area is filled with people....i spent another hour just to pay...(sigh) i noticed that some of them bought a lot!like boxes of sandals and stuff..and i though maybne they are going to resell it...nice ideaq right?my boyfriend his brother nad my brother was not able to buy anything because they told me that the available sizes for men are only 14 and up.,.i was so tired and i want to take a bath because it's so hot and im feeling very sticky.i was so tired!!!On the way home, we passed along cubao and it's so traffic all the way to Quezon ave..(what's new?right?) i was driving and i just want to scream....we decided to stop by at trinoma mall to relax because we figured that it's still hot at home. i just want to sleep...but i cant..too bad...i just said to myselfg that i got the mayjanes for 300 only...and it was worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment