Sunday, March 28, 2010

Local Campaign experience

Last march 26 is that start for the local elections campaign,i'm expecting traffic and big crowd all over quezon city. Im on my way to trinoma because i want to watch "how to train your dragon" (a very good movie). Usually its on a 30 minute drive from our home to trinoma but that day is not my usual day, a group of van was parading along Mindanao avenue and they are causing traffic already, i arrived at trinoma 45 minutes after. That's fine with me because other candidates are doing the same thing, I took some pictures while i was stuck in the traffic and the mayoral candidate annie susano is the one roaming around the street..i did not saw her but her posters are all over the vans.I spoke to my friend from commonwealth and he told me that he saw Mel Mathay's motorcade along commonwealth, he told me that he was not sure if ara mina is with him because he is trying to spot her..hehehe...the road along commonwealth is pretty wide that why he told me he was not delayed by traffic.I'm really expecting more of this motorcade and house to house visits to promote themselves.
May the best man win!!!

*i will post the picture later..
= )

1 comment: