Friday, March 19, 2010

Multipy Alarm

Today is my rest day, 2 days of work free day...Since i'm free today i went to the nearest mall. SM North Edsa is the place! The crowd is big and there are students everywhere! Maybe because it's the last day of school. I watched everybody, I'm very critical on what i see because i'm a visual person. I checked out the groups, the way they dress, stores that have more customers. I'm very observant, it is my hobby since i'm in the advertising field. I need to be curious and critical. After countless hours of walking and "spotting" i got tired and decided to go to one to my friend's house in project 8 to refresh and to chat. I went to my car and I had a tough time on deciding which way to go since my brain cells got tired too..(Information Overload!) On my way to my friend's place in proj 8 QC, I passed through congressional...then i was like OMG! There are "mini houses" in the middle of the road after the Culiat bridge, i saw them before, but that time there was like 3 houses only...it's just like weeks ago and now there are like 7 - 10 houses! Little kids are crossing the street freely as if they are in a park and there are number of water containers in front of their houses . I know it's really bothering,because you can hit them anytime and if you do it's still your fault and that too bad!
I believe that this squatter's houses are built after the Ondoy storm but they are already multiplying...It's a scary thought that one day you see the whole street filled with this mini houses... I hope that other people are noticing this, and it's not just me.
People...something needs to be done... If i can post pictures i'll do it,so you'll see what I'm talking about...
I hope this post will reach the PEOPLE that can take care of this problem. Action required!
Peace XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment