Sunday, March 28, 2010

poster galore!

The local campaign started last march 26, but the posters of some candidates are all over Quezon City even before march 26. So far mike defensor have the most number of posters, he is all over the place!I can see him everywhere.I saw annie susanos 2 big tarpauline posters along edsa.Vice mayor Herbert Bautista have posters but he is always with joy belmonte and it's not that many. I'm trying to find a poster or any campaign paraphernalia of Mel Mathay, but i think it's poster in a place called nowhere. I wasn't able to see at least one. I don't know why,but i'm hoping to see one as soon as possible, maybe mel mathay's camp is still on the process of posting them, right? Mike defensor's posters are nice because he's pogi, but it's not enough for my vote.I want more...aahaha!

1 comment:

  1. Ako din, wala pa kong nakikitang poster ni Mathay. Something smells fishy!

    ReplyDelete