Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sarurday getaway!

One hot Saturday morning....
we are on our way to laiya batangas, me and my friends decided that we need to go to the beach asap.last Saturday march 27 was the perfect day, no work and just play. It was a 4 hours travel because we got lost...ahahaha..we arrived at laiya at around 11 am My friends forgot to do a reservation at kabayan( its their choice) and the resort is fully booked, so we have no choice but to check ou other resorts, i was trying to call my friend mike pangilinan, he is the owner of punto miguel beach resort in laiya,anilao and the paraiso resort. I cant reach him and my friends decide to take a chance on one of the resorts that is available. On the way to that resort,my car experienced cruelty.The road is very very disappointing! we arrived there and one of my friends told us that the fee for the cottage is 2k (day tour only). my friends decided to take it. we are already on the said cottage and its not nice because our neighbor is very noisy and there are a lot of drunk men doing funny things, a good thing happened, mike my friend text-ed me and i told him i was calling him because in in laiya, he told me to come over so we can chat, i found him and i told him we are in a very miserable place...he offered us place to stay for the rest of the afternoon,so i told my friends to pay the cottage and let's just leave. mike prepared 2 beach beds in front of the sea so we can relax..i was so happy because he did helped us a lot...he gave us a good time and we are really thankful for his kindness...try and check out his resort...the place is nice and the people are very accommodating. We had a good time..thanks to mike.

-punto miguel laiya resort
-punto miguel anilao

No comments:

Post a Comment