Monday, April 5, 2010

car and karma

I thought today was a special day i woke up happily and i am excited for things that i will do today..
i took a bath, i chose my yellow blouse because i felt yellow is a happy color for summer since it's hot today. I fixed my things since last night, i got my laptop and my bag ready.. I was looking forward for things that will happened today....
and then something happened...
i was on my way to my car..i noticed a bump with long deep scratches...i was in shock..
i can't believe it...i though our street is a safe place...
i cant blame anyone because i don't know who did it...
i cant cry but i can't blame myself too...
i don't know what to do and who to call...
my insurance policy is missing for day...
what have i done...
do i deserve this...
i'm good citizen..i'm a good person...
i wish God is watching...
i know karma is there but what should i do now.....i'm confuse and i'm so depress...
I cant go to work ansd i'm stuck here at home..
i felt helpless...
I'm so depress...and so sad... = (

No comments:

Post a Comment