Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coffee Belle

Right now i'm in coffee belle, it is located in front of kowloon house in west avenue and beside saisaki. I'm with my best friend and we don't recommend this coffee shop for coffee lovers...you'll be sorry...The taste of the frap type drink, hot and iced are just the same....im really disappointed...If you want to go here for the free wifi and the "tambay" better try their iced tea...the food are overpriced!65 for a sandwich..the sandwich is not that big and it is just the regular sandwich you can do at home. The place is ok (spacey) and the security guard is very acomodating but if your looking for a nice refreshing coffee drink better think twice...=)

2 comments:

  1. I am a regular at coffee belle, and I think I have different perspectives though. If you're a real coffee drinker, you could really tell their differences. And ever since i tasted almost all of their coffees, I became a regular here. Especially if you've tasted their best-seller which is my favorite, coffee caramel. Others are also unique drinks, like strawberries and cream, vanilla, and their mocha is definitely better than SB (if you know what I mean). Maybe its just people, but as far as I see it, almost all the regular enjoyed their coffees, and I can say, regulars here are really friendly. Now, I do have friends who are regulars there, even the ones I don't even know the names, have became a coffee buddy of mine. lol. Anyways, Great blog, but I think its just on people's point of view of what they think about their coffee. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Coffee Belle. In fact, me and my friends love their coffees and Fraps (Strawberries). For us, instead of going to other coffee shops we chose to go to Coffee Belle more relaxing and not crowded unlike other coffee shops along west ave, timog and tomas morato. ;)

    ReplyDelete