Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I see I saw...



QC mayoral bet Mike Defensor yesterday backed Pulse Asia for denying results of a survey which showed his comedian rival vice mayor Herbert ‘Bistek’ Bautista leading him by 6 points.
Recent published reports said a Pulse Asia February 15 survey reflected a 42.5% preference rating for Bautista against Defensor’s 36.4%
Defensor said he was glad that Pulse Asia president Ronald Homes personally denied that the firm conducted and released the survey.
“I myself was doubtful on the results of the survey because I don’t believe that my comedian rival is leading,” Defensor said.

Bakit sila lang ang showcase ng survey?dba may iba pang mga candidates like and Annie Susano and Mel Mathay?
Sana sa next Survey kung magkakarron pa makita ko naman sila dba?
para FAIR>>>Tama?Apir!

1 comment: